Deadline: March 8th 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission( INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers, Administrative Officer and Executive Officers in all local government areas of the country.
- Professionals/ experience hires – Grade level 09 – 14
- Administrative officers II – (Registration officer) Grade level 08
- Executive officer (Registration officer) Grade level 07
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORY –
Professionals/ experience hires – Grade level 09 – 14 – bachelor Degree or HND in social sciences or humanities,Masters degrees,Professional qualification chattered by legislation,Nysc discharge or exemption certificate and post qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
Administrative officers II – (Registration officer) Grade level 08 – bachelor Degree or HND in social sciences or humanities,and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Executive officer (Registration officer) Grade level 07 – APPLICANTS MUST POSSES
National certificate in Education (NCE) or National diploma with a minimum of two years post qualification cognate experience.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Present certificate of origin signed by the chairman/secretary of his/her local government. A certificate of endorsement by liaison officers is not acceptable.
- Be computer literate .
- Be certified by Government Medical officers to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the commission .
- Not be above 35 years for the entry point and 45 years of age for the experience hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION /Professionals/ experience hires
Work in designate professional departments of the commission as may be assigned
JOB DESCRIPTION( Registration Area officer)
- General data management and maintenance of polling unit records in respect of a given registration area.
- Compile and Update register/records of voters in the polling units of the registration area.
- Issue Temporary /permanent duplicate voters card as approved by the commission.
- Monitor electoral activities and other duties that may be assigned within the registration area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online via the inec recruitment portal, Interested candidates should log on to INEC portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application free of charge.Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
OR APPLY HERE
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:30:51.