Julius Berger Nigeria 2020 Internship abroad wood technology/furniture interior design for young Nigerians (Fully Funded)
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide, projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are realized.
Applications are now open for Julius Berger Nigeria 2020 internship.
Your tasks include:
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Period of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
Interested to apply? We are looking forward to meet you.Please use the online application option and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates).
Ms. Samira Azgua 0611 1390 3664 will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Start: April 1st, 2020
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:30:38.