kyeop.go.ke/register | KYEOP Form
Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) is a transformational project that aims to empower and uplift the well-being of the youth in Kenya by equipping them with essential training, internship, and business grant opportunities.
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some components extending up to 35 years)
- Should have National I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a Kenya citizen
KYEOP Business Support Beneficiaries Receive:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP Training & Internship Beneficiaries Receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training.
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training.
Areas of Formal Technical Training
ICTCateringFashion DesignBee KeepingHair DressingSolar PV TechnologyWeldingBeauty TherapyDressmakingMasonryPlumbingFirefightingMechanicalOperationsBakingCarpentryOil Pipeline OperationsPainting and DecorationMotor Vehicle MechanicsElectrical InstallationPlant OperationsElectricalsHospitalityFood processingHorticultureWaste Management
Areas of Informal Technical Training
AgribusinessAgro-processingChemical ProductionCobblerWelding and metal fabricationMotor vehicle mechanicsPanel beating and sprayingFashion and DesignEvent PlanningPlumbingMasonryCateringBead makingHairdressingDressmakingCarpentryWeavingCleaning ServicesLandscapingPaintingHandcraftsLeatherworkCycle RepairPhotographyWoodworkBio sand productionICTBakery
IMPORTANT! The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) Application Form 2022 is out.
To Apply, Visit https://kyeop.go.ke/register/
For more information, visit the Official Website