Login to nsfas.org.za
NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
The NSFAS Act enables any student to apply for a bursary from NSFAS but allows the board to impose conditions, generally, or in respect of a particular loan or bursary. Such conditions include the use of the means test and the loan conversion of up to 40 percent of any loan as an incentive for academic success.
It provides for payment by NSFAS of the amount of the loan or bursary “to the designated higher education institution”, rather than to the applicant. It also allows NSFAS to enter into what is in effect an agency agreement with higher education institutions (HEIs) or further education and training (FET) colleges.
When Nsfas is closing?
When to Apply: NSFAS Application for 2022 will be opening on 4th November and closing on January 21st, 2022.No Late Application.
HOW TO CHANGE NSFAS LOGIN DETAILS?
If you want to or need to make changes to your account details, you can do this too. Whatever your reason is for making these changes, here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the MyNSFAS student portal.
- To log in, input your username, password, then click on SIGN IN.
- Once you get in, click on My Personal Details.
- Delete all of the incorrect or outdated information and replace it with the correct and updated information.
- Click on Update Your Details. This will save all of the changes you’ve made to your login details.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Login to nsfas.org.za
You need your myNSFAS Email and Password to check your status online.
Now with an internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser. Google Chrome preferably.
Step 1: Visit the myNSFAS student portal via – http://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
Step 2: Next, Enter Your Email and Password in the field provided,
Step 3: Finally, Click on the Sign-in button to access your application status for free.
HOW TO ACCESS NSFAS PORTAL
You can access your MyNSFAS account by following these steps:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNsfas Account.
- Input your username and password.
- Access your MyNSFAS account.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:07:15.