Deadline : 18th June 2021
LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project 2021 for Lagosian
UNDP and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) through the Lagos State Employability Support Project plan to increase the pool of skilled manpower to alleviate the acute shortages of employable labor.
Registration for the LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project is now open. Calling on all interested applicants resident in Lagos 18-35yrs to apply.
LSETF UNDP Employability Support Project 2021 Training Courses
- Fashion courses – Tailoring and fashion design- 1 course -12 weeks
- Hospitality Baking – I course – 8 weeks
- Information Technology – Digital marketing – 1 course – 4 weeks
- Beauty Courses – Hair dressing, Cosmetology – 6 weeks
- Construction courses – Plumbing, Tiling, Electrical and Masonry – 12 weeks
How to Apply for – LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:54:17.