Application deadline: September 29, 2019
Apply to MM x Daughter’s December ’19 Scholarship to West Africa!
Magic and Melanin’s West Africa Immersion Experiences aim to ignite this feeling of homecoming within you. Deepen your connection to the Motherland and explore, discover, and reconnect with the richness and diversity of the African continent.
Mama Africa’s ready to welcome you home. Come see for yourself this December 26, 2019 – January 10, 2020. Join Magic & Melanin on a two-week experience throughout Togo, Ghana and Benin.
Magic & Melanin has partnered with Daughter Org, founded by Ebonee Davis, to offer partial and full scholarships to the Motherland. Anyone of African descent between the ages of 18 and 30 years old is welcome to apply. It’s time to remember and reconnect with our roots. Please apply below. Please find our sample itinerary here to learn more about our trips.
Program cost includes:
- Transportation between Togo, Benin, and Ghana — sit back, relax, we got it covered.
- Room and board: local hotels will host MM West Africa, creating an intimate yet independent living experience. We’ll have plenty of group activities during this experience, but you’ll also have time to explore on your own or with friends.
- 2 meals per day will be served and/or sponsored by local restaurants. Experience authentic West African dishes. Fufu, plantains, jollof rice… Your mouth’s watering already.
- Excursions throughout Togo, Ghana, and Benin: the West Coast of Africa is full of remarkable landmarks and breath-taking natural scenery.
- Beach days on beach days on beach days! Need I say more?
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:23:49.