Marketing Intern for Power Fashion Opportunity for South Africa
Marketing Intern for Power Fashion in Durban – for the period of 15th August to the 30th November 2022 to assist with additional workload that our Marketing department will face in the Busy High Summer Trade period.
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 8-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, Miladys, Sheet Street, Power Fashion and Yuppie Chef.
The purpose of the role will be to assist in the smooth delivery of new store and re launch stores marketing campaigns.
The Candidate will assist in:
- Scouting & recruiting of Community Radio Stations for handover to Zixolise for negotiation
- Follow ups on administration (acknowledgements, quotes and invoices, proof of broadcast) from media suppliers and mall opportunities
- Collating promotional material into per store communication packs, for deploy
- Monitor & report on on-time delivery of marketing collateral to specific stores
- Following up on communications to Store Managers and Area managers for acknowledgement
- Requisitions to centre managements for approval of events with follow-ups
Marketing Intern for Power Fashion Opportunity for South Africa Requirements:
- Marketing/Brand diploma or degree
- Matric certificate