Deadline: 08 January 2021
Mercedes-Benz 2021 South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) for South Africans
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
– relevant practical experience in your field of study
– exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
– an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
– coaching and mentoring support
Mercedes-Benz 2021 South Africa Graduate Development Programme Requirements
– Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
– a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
– Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
– Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
– Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics, Metallurgy
– Human Resources
– Finance / Economics
– Logistics / Supply Chain
– Computer Engineering / Information Technology
– Analytical Chemistry
What are the criteria?
– Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
How to apply?
– ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at http://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
– Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Other Important information
– Closing date for entries is 08 January 2021
– LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
– Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 March 2021 please consider your application unsuccessful
Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided is for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:43:39.