LEAP Engineering Acceleration Program (LEAP) is an immersive, 16-week program providing you with real-world experience through development and project management apprenticeships. We’re seeking a diversity of participants with unique perspectives, who may have a non-traditional background or returning from time away from the workplace. The program combines traditional classroom learning with hands-on projects.
Microsoft strives to be a company that seeks and supports diverse perspectives while fostering a culture of inclusion. The LEAP program provides an alternative approach to talent sourcing, leveraging modern models and venues to find passionate and capable talent.
LEAP is a remunerated program that offers competitive compensation. It’s a fixed contract with a pay rate of $40 per hour during the apprenticeship. No overtime is paid but there is an expectation that you will dedicate additional hours to your studies.Health insurance is now provided through the contracting company.
LEAP is a 16-week immersive program. Participants are discouraged from participating in additional professional commitments while in the program.
What to expect in the interview
- Interview questions are focused on three areas:
- Technical skills
- Collaborative skills
- Problem solving skills
- Whiteboard coding is a standard part of technical interviews. Please come prepared.
- Steps to apply:
- Selected candidates will be invited to interview.
- The interview process will consist of two 45-minute interviews (either online or in-person).
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance status soon after the last interview.
Important Information and Dates
Location: Lagos, NG
- Application Opens: Dec 02 2019, 06:00 UTC
- Application Closes: Dec 09 2019, 23:59 UTC
- Cohort Begins: Jan 13, 2020
- Cohort Ends: May 1, 2020
- Tracks: Software Engineer,
To read more on the most frequently asked questions about LEAP. If you have more questions about the program. CLICK HERE
For more Information: Visit the website for Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship Program 2020 for Nigerians
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:27:37.