Deadline: June 27, 2021
Moroccan Scolarship Programme Applications are open for the Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth 2021. Within the framework of the program “Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth” the EuroMed University of Fes offers grants for doctoral studies in its two doctoral programs ‘Engineering Sciences’ and ‘Human and Social Sciences’.
The Research themes for each of both doctoral programs are shown as follows:
Themes for Engineering Sciences:
- Digital Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- 3D printing, prototyping and manufacturing
- Functional materials
- Energy & Environment
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Medicinal chemistry
Themes of Human and Social Sciences
- Intercultural exchange and co-construction
- Neighborhood policies and regional integration
- Preservation and heritage promotion
- Euro-Mediterranean-Africa issues (geostrategy, migration, security, environment, trade, innovation, industry, mobility, health)
- Media and social networks
- The scholarship consists of an exemption from registration and tuition fees.
- Open to African youth;
- Applicant should be a doctoral candidate in Engineering Sciences or Human and Social Sciences.
Interested candidates must submit their candidacy file consisting of the following documents:
- An updated CV ;
- A copy of the baccalaureate;
- A copy of the master’s degree or engineering degree or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- The transcripts of all the schooling corresponding to the diploma ;
- A copy of the graduation thesis;
- A copy of international passport ;
- 2 passport-size personal photographs ;
Moroccan Scolarship Programme Applications must be submitted by email before June 27, 2021, at the following address email@example.com.
For more information, visit Moroccan Scholarships.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:54:20.