Deadline: Thursday, 9 June, 2022 – 12:00
Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserve Project Graduate Trainee Program for South Africans
An exciting opportunity exists for the Project Graduate Trainees to join the team at the Msinsi Head Office in Hillcrest.
Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Graduate Trainee: Human Resources
- Three-Year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology or Equivalent relevant qualification.
- Unendorsed Code EB / B Drivers License
Graduate Trainee: Finance
- Grade 12
- Degree / three year Diploma in Finance Management / Accounting / Cost and Management Accounting / equivalent financial qualification
- Computer literacy is essential
- MS Excel & Word intermediate / advanced knowledge and experience is critical.
- Code B Drivers Licence will be an added advantage
How To Apply for Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserve Project Graduate Trainee Program for South Africans
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to competency assessment and background checks and shall be required to produce up to date original certificates.
Employment will be done accordance with Msinsi Holdings Employment Policies and in the context of Employment Equity.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and up to date copies of certified certificates to email: CLICK HERE clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number.
Application without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.