MyUnisa Facing Connectivity Issues On myModules Sites Solved
UNISA news today – If you are a Unisa student who has recently been experiencing difficulties when attempting to submit your assignments on Unisa’s sites, here’s why.
The university recently announced on Wednesday morning that they been experiencing connectivity issues that have been occurring at irregular intervals on 2022 myModules sites on myUnisa.
Unisa has further stated that affected students with assignments due during this period will be accommodated, and that further communication will be relayed to students when the connection has been restored
Here is a step-by-step guide, provided by Unisa on how students can make their assignment submissions on 2022 myModules once it is back online.
- At the top of your page, there is a ‘myModules’ drop-down menu. Please click on it to expand
- Now, select the correct course from the list and click on it. You will now be directed to the Module/Course site.
- On your Module site, scroll down and select the Topic/section in which the assignment is located and then click on it.
- Within that topic, please select the Assignment which you will be submitting and click on it.
- You should be directed to the ‘Submission Status’ page. This page contains:
a) the actual Assignment Instructions/Content (This depends on your Lecturer)
b) basic information for your submission.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:17:53.