NALDA Volunteer Programme 2020 for Nigerian Youths
The National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA) Volunteer programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
For more Information: Visit the webpage for NALDA Volunteer Programme 2020
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:34:26.