NEDBANK Group Risk Graduate Trainee Programme for South Africans
Applications are now open for Group Risk Graduate Trainee Programme for South Africans. Interested South Africans are encouraged to Apply.
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
NEDBANK Group Risk Graduate Trainee Programme for South Africans Job Classification
Job FamilyRisk, Audit and Compliance
Manage Self: Professional
To assist with providing expertise; advice; assistance; consultancy services and general support required by Nedbank Cluster for all forensics; governance; policy; process and procedural matters or issues for all risk related services and compliance matters.
Risk Advisory and Risk Management
- Identify and address issues through the provision of risk advice.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Optimise the risk management performance of Nedbank Cluster by assisting business to identify; recommend and execute risk management strategies within the Group’s defined risk appetite.
- Provide risk advice to assist and enable business and governance committees to achieve its risk objectives.
- Report on the risk management process by generating and presenting risk reports.
- Build and sustain business relations to ensure satisfied internal and external stakeholders.
Planning and Organising
- Support the achievement of the strategy; objectives and values.
- Ensure continued satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives.
Personal Growth and Development
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Ensure personal growth by ensuring all learning activities are completed.
- BSc Engineering (Electronic Engineering) or BEng (Electronic Engineering)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Law, Risk Management, Economics)/ Bachelor of Arts: Law/ LLB
- Bachelor of Science (Maths/Statistics/Physical or Natural Sciences, Engineering)
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences (any related field) or
- Bachelor of Commerce (economics, quantitative studies, financial management etc.)
- B Com Forensic Accounting
- BCom Honours Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce: Law, Forensic Accountancy, Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
0-2 years’ experience in a financial or related industry
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Microsoft Office Product
- Data analysis
- Business principles
- Business Acumen
- Industry trends
- Principles of Programme Management
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Learning
- Initiating Action
NEDBANK Group Risk Graduate Trainee Programme for South Africans.
To apply click the link below…….