NMISA Vacancies – Graduate Internship Programme for South Africans
The internship has the intern receiving on hand training within Administrative Assistant section with marketing and communication.
INTERNSHIP: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (12 months)
- A 3-year tertiary qualification in the following fields office management / secretarial qualification
- Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
- Competent in the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise work and urgent matters and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle confidentiality
- Telephone etiquette
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Writing skills pertaining to minutes and general correspondence
How To Apply – NMISA Vacancies – Graduate Internship Programme for South Africans
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource