#NSFAS Appeal for Returning and New Students 2022
In todays latest #NSFAS News 2nd January 2022 – NSFAS 2022 appeals process for new and continuing students is managed through NSFAS.
Please note you can only appeal if you are still within N+2. Students who have exceeded N+2 (N+3 for students with disabilities) will not be allowed to appeal as they have reached the maximum number of years that #NSFAS is able to fund them.
1. Log into your “MyNSFAS” account on www.nsfas.org.za
2. Click the ‘Track Funding Progress’ option
3. Check the application progress tabs.
4. If your application status reflects an unsuccessful message, you map submit an appeal by clicking on the ‘Submit Appeal Tab’
5. Once you are on the Application Appeal’ page, you can see the reason for your unsuccessful application status
6. You are then able to motivate in writing the reasons for appealing pour application status
7. Your motivation must not exceed 1000 characters (words including spaces)
8. Then upload certified supporting documents to support pour motivation. You may submit up to 5 documents.
9. Then click ‘Submit Appeal’
10. You may now track the progress of the appeal on your #myNSFAS account.
NSFAS Appeal for Returning and New Students 2022
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:09:26.