NSFAS Application Evaluation – Process and steps explained.
Here are the steps and process for your nsfas application.
- Application Submitted- Your application has been loaded on the NSFAS system.
- Filtering- The system checks if you are a returning students and whether you have any previous qualifications.
- Validation – NSFAS conducts third party checks with SASSA/Department of Home affairs.
- Evaluation – We verify all documents you submitted during your application.
- Funding eligibility – We verify the household financial status declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic results/admission – We check your academic result and institution admission status to ensure that you meet the requirements.
- Awaiting registration – We receive registration data from your institution to enable us to create a bursary agreement.
- Signing of agreement – At this stage you need to sign your bursary agreement for NSFAS to release your allowance.
- Payments – Your allowances are now paid through NSFAS mobile wallet system or through your institution.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:28:54.