RCL Food Vacancies – Graduate Intern Traineeship Opportunities
RCL Food Vacancies – Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? Are you seeking work experience? If you think you have what it takes, apply and see and do things differently with us.
We begin with a practical introduction to our working environment, whereby Management Trainees gain experience through meaningful work in one of our RCL Manufacturing plants that enable them to take ownership and responsibility for real business projects.
Coupled with building exposure, we invest in our Management Trainees’ personal development and growth through training, mentorship and structured developmental plans. Management Trainees are expected to have high levels of drive and initiative to remain focused on their development and contribution to the greater team.
Successful incumbents must be willing to relocate.
Foods Research Grad / Intern
BTech / BSc or BSc(Hons) in Food Science, Microbiology, or Biotechnology
Instrumentational Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Engineering Electrical / B.Tech Electrical Engineering (Electrical light current, Control, and Instrumentation, Telecommunication)
Electrical Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Engineering / B.Sc. Engineering / BTech Engineering (Electrical)
Marketing Grad / Intern
- B.Com (Sales & Marketing) / BA (Sales & Marketing) / B Social Science (Sales & Marketing)
Auditing Grad / Intern
- BTech: Internal Auditing / BCom: Accounting / BCom: Internal Auditing / BCom: Finance / BCom Honours: Internal Auditing / Business Science: Finance with Accounting / BCom: Accounting Honours / MCom: Accounting Sciences / Mcom: Audit
Customer Service Grad / Intern
- B.Com or B.Social Science or B.Business Science degree with majors in Marketing / Supply Chain / Logistics / Economics / Management
Chemical Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Engineering / B.Sc. Engineering / BTech Engineering (Chemical)
HR Grad / Intern
- BTech Human Resources Management / BCom Human Resources Management / BCom Industrial Psychology / B.Social Science Honours in Industrial, Organisational and Labour Studies (Human Resource Management) / Bachelor of Arts Honours in Industrial Psychology / Bachelor of Business Science in Human Resources Management
Inudstrial Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Engineering / B.Sc. Engineering / BTech Engineering (Industrial)
Mechanical Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Engineering / B.Sc. Engineering / BTech Engineering (Mechanical)
How To Apply for RCL Food Vacancies – Graduate Intern Traineeship Opportunities
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals