Deadline: March 17th, 2022.
SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
In commemoration of International Women’s Day 2022, SheVentures, First City Monument Bank’s unique proposition in support of the Nigerian woman in business, is organizing a pitch competition for women in tech. Themed SheVentures Tech Pitch, the event seeks to recognize & reward women in the tech industry who are breaking biases.
SheVentures Tech Pitch is supported by Hub One, an innovation hub owned by First City Monument Bank(FCMB) and managed by Leadspace, and Passion Incubator, a Lagos based incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation programs design and tech investments.
This programme seeks to recognize & reward women in the tech industry who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food security, Agriculture, Finance space, etc. verticals.
– The event is open to women in tech who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food Security, Agriculture, Finance, etc. verticals.
– Following a call for application and selection phase, the event will culminate in a demo day, where six finalists will pitch to a set of judges.
- Three winners will be selected and share the two million naira prize: N1,000,000 goes to the winner, while the 1st & 2nd runners up get N650,000 and N350,000 respectively.
Other benefits of the event include:
- Access to FCMB Women in Business Zero interest loan capped at N5 million per obligor.
- Access to SheVentures women in Business network and resources
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SheVentures pitch competition 2022
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:16:10.