The Singapore Government is accepting applications for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023. SINGA is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students to study and complete their Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct Ph.D. after a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. A Singapore Scholarship will cover all the expenses. Fully Funded Scholarships are what the world was waiting for. You will study at the Top Universities in Singapore. You will also be able to Study in Singapore Without IELTS.
Singapore is counted among the top educational destinations in the world. With an Excellent Educational System, Cheaper than USA, Australia, Canada, UK. Every year the Singaporean Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. The Scholarship is open to any students from any country who are interested to apply for the Singapore Scholarships.
Note that there is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Scholarship Program. The courses will be taught in English. Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from over 170 Countries. The details about the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 are given below.
Table of Contents
- Details About Singapore Government Scholarship
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
The Scholarship is available for August 2023 intake.
How Many Scholarships will be awarded?
The Singapore International Graduate Award will award 240 Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
The SINGA scholarship is available in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st December 2022 (Singaporean Time)