Application Deadline: March 31st 2021
The Vivo Energy Apprenticeship Programme 2021 for Young Ugandans.
The Vivo Energy Apprentice Program seeks young, smart and driven graduates to join them for one year and render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms.
This program will enable apprentices;
- Gain valuable hands on experience in various functions within the business.
- Attend to work, and carry out objectives in accordance to the employer’s lawful instructions.
- Work towards achieving the qualification or statement of attainment stated in the training contract.
Opportunities exist in;
- Customer Services
- Lubricant Sales(Analytics)
- Health, Security, Safety, Environment and Quality(HSSEQ)
- Human Resources
- Honors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, engineering and any other related discipline.
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years or awaiting graduation.
- A 1st or 2nd class degree is an added advantage
- Must have passed UACE with at least 10 points and must have a credit in Math and English in UCE.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Vivo Energy Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:49:01.